FSTA SUMMER CONFERENCE: SPONSORSHIP SHOUT-OUT + SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!
Friday, May 24, 2013
Posted by: Meg Van Petten
- A sponsorship means terrific exposure for your company in front of the best and brightest in the fantasy sports industry. And you’ll get to join the likes of these great companies that have already taken advantage of this fantastic opportunity:
- RealTime Fantasy Sports – Title Sponsor + Technology
- 2 Fantasy Sports – Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony & Reception
- BigGame Software — Breakfasts
- Cantor Data Services – Networking Breaks
- Fantasy Alarm – Lanyards
- Optimal Payments – Banner ads + Event Giveaway + Seat Materials
- paysafecard – Cubs Suite Outing
- XML Team Solutions — Lunch
Don’t waste time thinking about it. By the time you get back from your vacation weekend, the remaining sponsorships (found here
) might be gone. Contact Megan
Other conference news & notes:
Special giveaway only for FSTA Summer Conference attendees
: As you might have heard, FSTA Hall of Famer and ESPN personality Matthew "The Talented Mr. Roto” Berry has written a book, "Fantasy Life
.” Matthew is scheduled to beon hand at the conference and everyone in attendance – and we mean everyone – will receive a free, signed copy. Pretty darn cool.
: If you haven’t registered for the FSTA Summer Conference sponsored by RealTime Fantasy Sports
, you can do so here
. Take a look at the working agenda here
Cubs ticket deadline: At the time you register for the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to reserve your spot in the center field Budweiser Bleacher Suite for the June 12 Cubs-Reds game (1:20 p.m. CT first pitch). The cost is $200 and includes your game ticket, plus unlimited food and drinks.The deadline to purchase your ticket is June 7. It’ll be here before you know it, so get yours today.
Cubs ticket pickup: Very important info for those that are going to the game! Your ticket will be waiting for you under your name at WILL CALL WINDOW #11 at Wrigley Field. Megan will not be distributing the tickets beforehand. You must pick it up at Wrigley Will Call.
: A handful of rooms still remain at the DoubleTree Hotel – Magnificent Mile, home to this year’s conference.Reserve your room by clicking here
. If you prefer to make your room reservation by phone, you can call 312-224-2125.
: Don’t forget to sign up for the Elevator Pitch if you’d like to showcase your new business or new product to a room full of decision makers. There are a few spots left. Contact Megan
if you’re interested in participating.
Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.