A reminder that Friday, May 9 is the Early Bird Discount deadline for the FSTA Summer Conference sponsored by Optimal Payments.
The event will be held June 17-18 at the Marriott Union Square in San Francisco.
Click here to register and get more details about the conference.
The FSTA Conference Committee has been hard at work to build a great agenda for the conference. Highlights include:
- Execs from the Vikings and 49ers discussing how they’re incorporating the needs of fantasy players into their new stadiums
- A look at how content providers and daily fantasy sites are teaming up to bring value to the fantasy player
- Industry veterans detailing their success strategies from working with Apple, Google, Microsoft and CBS app stores
- Unique research from IPSOS on why people don’t play fantasy sports
- Trey Wainwright, brother of Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright, talking about the impact of fantasy football on their charity, Big League Impact
- A sneak peek into fall TV and digital programming with execs from DirecTV, NFL Network, FNTSY Sports Network, ESPN and more
You can review the complete conference agenda here.
Register by May 9 to receive a significant Early Bird Discount on your registration. Currently, it’s only $549 for FSTA members and $799 for non-FSTA members. (FSTA members should remember to sign into the website before registering.) After May 9, those fees will increase to $649 and $899, respectively. This is a firm deadline and will not be extended.
Reserve your room at the Marriott Union Square clicking here. The special FSTA room rate of $199/night is available until May 27. If you prefer to make your room reservation by phone, call 415-398-8900 and ask for the special FSTA conference rate. Since our last email, we’ve added another new conference sponsor! Many thanks to Skrill USA for purchasing the Gold Sponsorship that includes our special June 18 dinner reception at The Golden Gate Tap Room. A complete list of remaining sponsorships can be found here. Please contact FSTA Association Director Megan Van Petten at email@example.com or 312-771-7019 for more information. At the time you register for the FSTA Summer Conference sponsored by Optimal Payments, you’ll also have the opportunity to opt-in for the annual Elevator Pitch! Do you have a new business or idea that will revolutionize the fantasy sports industry? This is your chance to get your idea out to a room full of decision makers! Get noticed by pitching your product at the FSTA conference. Reach out to Megan for more details. Again, click here to register for the conference and we look forward to seeing you in San Francisco.