Hall of Fame Nomination
Individuals can be nominated for election to the FSTA Hall of Fame by any active member in good standing.
The electors for the FSTA Hall of Fame include all current FSTA Board Members.
Candidates to be eligible must meet the following requirements:
- Any individual who has made meaningful and/or significant contributions to the Fantasy Sports Industry.
- Any individual who has been in the fantasy sports industry for at least FIVE (5) years.
Method of Election
- The FSTA Awards Committee and FSTA Executive Director will be responsible for conducting the nomination and election process.
- The FSTA Awards Committee shall prepare a ballot listing in alphabetical order eligible candidates who are nominated for election by any FSTA member. If necessary, members of the FSTA Hall of Fame Nominations subcommittee will reduce the final list to approximately 10 to 12 candidates.
- Electors may vote for as few as zero (0) and as many as three (3) eligible candidates deemed worthy of election. Write-in votes are not permitted.
- Elected candidates will be announced and inducted at the annual FSTA Summer Conference.
- Election results, including candidates not elected and final vote percentages, will not be released by the Awards Committee.
Voting shall be based upon the individual’s contributions to the Fantasy Sports industry. Contributions can include 1) raising visibility and popularity of fantasy sports, 2) innovations that revolutionized the industry or 3) other contributions deemed significant by the FSTA membership.
Hall of Fame Recognition
Members shall be recognized in the following ways:
- Induction ceremony at FSTA Summer Conference, which shall include a plaque and subsequent press release.
- New ‘Hall of Fame’ section on FSTA website that will include a picture and profile for each HOF member.